• A Degree in Environmental Sciences or related fields of study relevant to PPL
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Proven experience and exposure in the following areas;
• Competently developing, coordinating and providing necessary environmental programs
• Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders on all environmental issues affecting projects and operational activities
• Working for a service delivery organisation or in a service delivery function
• Working knowledge of Environmental regulations applicable for the power industry
• At least three (3) years environmental work experience
• Communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal), which will enable provision of effective advice, quality coaching, concise documentation and reports;
• A proven team player, who is reliable, able to motivate others, has integrity and accepts responsibility and is accountable, for performance and result oriented.
APPLICANTS RESIDING WITHIN RESPECTIVE CENTRES OR WITHIN LOCALITY OF THE ADVERTISED VACANCY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
PNG POWER offers attractive terms and conditions of employment and remuneration to commensurate skills and expertise required by these roles. To apply, send only your application letter and current resume clearly indicating the job vacancy to the following;
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
POSTAL ADDRESS : PNG Power Ltd, P.O.Box 1105, Boroko, NCD
HAND DELIVERED : PNG Power Ltd National Office, corner of Wards Road, Hohola
(Labeling the job vacancy).
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST WILL CLOSE AT 4:30PM ON FRIDAY 28TH JULY 2017
Original certificates (qualification) are required at the time of interview.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful if you are not contacted within 4 weeks after close of applications.