• A Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Power).
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Proven experience and exposure in system operations and system operations and the following areas;
• Addressing significant reliability and availability issues
• Network system controls
• Understanding of protection systems and schemes
• The SCADA system and its operation
• Organisational turnaround in terms of culture and performance
• Introducing new concepts and methods of working
• Communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal), which will enable provision of effective advice, quality coaching, concise documentation and reports, good leadership, system functions and system operations, network management and relationship management.
• A proven team player, who is reliable, able to motivate others, has integrity and accepts responsibility and is accountable, for performance and result oriented and sober habits.
APPLICANTS RESIDING WITHIN RESPECTIVE CENTRES OR WITHIN LOCALITY OF THE ADVERTISED VACANCY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
PNG POWER offers attractive terms and conditions of employment and remuneration to commensurate skills and expertise required by these roles. To apply, send only your application letter and current resume clearly indicating the job vacancy to the following;
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
POSTAL ADDRESS : PNG Power Ltd, P.O.Box 1105, Boroko, NCD
HAND DELIVERED : PNG Power Ltd National Office, corner of Wards Road, Hohola
(Labeling the job vacancy).
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST WILL CLOSE AT 4:30PM ON FRIDAY 28TH JULY 2017
Original certificates (qualification) are required at the time of interview.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful if you are not contacted within 4 weeks after close of applications.