1. A University qualification in Business Management or related fields or post graduate qualifications in Business, Management o r related field.
2. Demonstrate a successful track record in a senior or top level management position.
3. Have significant experience in executive or senior management particularly in the energy sector and should have managed a significant number of professionals in a commercial environment that deals extensively with supporting and enabling core business functionality
4. Sufficient experience and be able to demonstrate success in supporting organisation turnaround in terms of culture and performance, addressing inadequate service standards and introducing new concepts and methods of working.
5. Strong asset and people management skills and be able to demonstrate success in organization transformation, have strong business acumen and be recognized as an inspirational leader.
6. You will need to be a person that is; Driven to create change with proven capabilities, Forward thinking, strategic and disciplined, Inspiring, caring and works well with others for superior results, Takes personal accountability and Customer centric.
Download Job Description Below
Applications must be received by COB Tuesday 25th September, 2018. Late applications may not be considered.