Knowledge, Skills and Attributes Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Applied Physics with up to 5 years’ experience in similar roles
- Must be registered with the Institute of Engineers PNG (IEPNG)
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Proven experience and exposure in maintenance and monitoring condition of distribution and street lighting assets andin the following areas;
- Electrical installations & designs,
- Electrical equipment repairs,
- Distribution system, transformer and street lighting maintenance and installations & designing
- T&D hardware inspection and reporting
- Thermal imaging, partial discharge and transformer oil testing concepts and application
- Communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal), which will enable provision of effective advice, Condition Monitoring and documentation and reporting;
- A proven team player, who is reliable, able to motivate others, has integrity and accepts responsibility and is accountable, for performance and result oriented.
APPLICANTS RESIDING WITHIN RESPECTIVE CENTRES OR WITHIN LOCALITY OF THE ADVERTISED VACANCY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
PNG POWER offers attractive terms and conditions of employment and remuneration to commensurate skills and expertise required by these roles. To apply, send only your application letter and current resume clearly indicating the job vacancy to the following;
ATTENTION TO : PPL Recruitment team
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
POSTAL ADDRESS : PNG Power Ltd, P.O.Box 1105, Boroko, NCD
HAND DELIVERED : PNG Power Ltd National Office, corner of Wards Road, Hohola
(Labeling the job vacancy).
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST WILL CLOSE AT 4:30PM ON FRIDAY 01st June 2018
original certificates (QUALIFICATION) ARE required at the time of interview.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful if you are not contacted within 4 weeks after close of applications.