• A Diploma in Electrical Engineering
• Trade certified and licensed electrician
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Proven experience and exposure in the following areas;
• Extensive experience in electrical operational and maintenance of thermal power stations including fault diagnoses skills
• Proven experience in running of the thermal generation facilities
• Proven effective technical experience at a senior level in an electricity utility or engineering based infrastructure business
• Proven effective experience in the delivery hydro/thermal maintenance projects on time and on budget
• An ability to use a range of computer software, including maintenance planning programmes
• Working knowledge of Occupational, Health and Safety regulations applicable for the power industry
• Communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal), which will enable provision of effective advice, quality coaching, concise documentation and reports, risk management, people management, planning and organizing, process improvement and leadership
• A proven team player, who is reliable, able to motivate others, has integrity and accepts responsibility and is accountable, for performance and result oriented.
APPLICANTS RESIDING WITHIN RESPECTIVE CENTRES OR WITHIN LOCALITY OF THE ADVERTISED VACANCY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
PNG POWER offers attractive terms and conditions of employment and remuneration to commensurate skills and expertise required by these roles. To apply, send only your application letter and current resume clearly indicating the job vacancy to the following;
EMAIL : email@example.com
POSTAL ADDRESS : PNG Power Ltd, P.O.Box 1105, Boroko, NCD
HAND DELIVERED : PNG Power Ltd National Office, corner of Wards Road, Hohola
(Labeling the job vacancy).
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST WILL CLOSE AT 4:30PM ON FRIDAY 28TH JULY 2017
Original certificates (qualification) are required at the time of interview.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful if you are not contacted within 4 weeks after close of applications.