• Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Management or Administration and Psychology
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Proven experience and exposure in the following areas;
• Resolution of industrial issues
• Significant experience and understanding of the coordination of industrial relations matters within a large organisation
• Significant negotiation skills
• Must have completed HR Laws 1 & 2
• Demonstrated capability to interpret industrial instruments and employment related
• Legislation including but not limited to the Employment Act, Work Health and Safety Act, Workers Compensation Act, etc.
• Practical knowledge and insight into the issues affecting employees and the way in which those issues are addressed in compliance with PPL policies and PNG legislation
• High level ability to deal with the industrial relations and employment related matters
• High attention to detail and solid drafting skills
• Excellent Communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal), which will enable provision of effective advice, process improvement, business performance management, commercial management, effective planning skills, relationship management, proactive and excellent negotiation skills.
• A proven team player, who is reliable, able to motivate others, has integrity and accepts responsibility and is accountable, for performance and result oriented.
APPLICANTS RESIDING WITHIN RESPECTIVE CENTRES OR WITHIN LOCALITY OF THE ADVERTISED VACANCY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
PNG POWER offers attractive terms and conditions of employment and remuneration to commensurate skills and expertise required by these roles. To apply, send only your application letter and current resume clearly indicating the job vacancy to the following;
EMAIL : email@example.com
POSTAL ADDRESS : PNG Power Ltd, P.O.Box 1105, Boroko, NCD
HAND DELIVERED : PNG Power Ltd National Office, corner of Wards Road, Hohola
(Labeling the job vacancy).
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST WILL CLOSE AT 4:30PM ON FRIDAY 04TH AUGUST 2017
ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES (QUALIFICATION) ARE REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW.ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED, PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL IF YOU ARE NOT CONTACTED WITHIN 4 WEEKS AFTER CLOSE OF APPLICATIONS.