• Electrical Inspectors License
• Trade certified and licensed electrician
• Certified HV Operator Class 2
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Proven experience and exposure in the following areas;
• Electrical inspection functions in multiple geographical locations
• Addressing customer complaints in a professional manner
• Communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal), which will enable provision of effective advice, quality coaching, concise documentation and reports;
• A proven team player, who is reliable, able to motivate others, has integrity and accepts responsibility and is accountable, for performance and result oriented.
APPLICANTS RESIDING WITHIN RESPECTIVE CENTRES OR WITHIN LOCALITY OF THE ADVERTISED VACANCY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
PNG POWER offers attractive terms and conditions of employment and remuneration to commensurate skills and expertise required by these roles. To apply, send only your application letter and current resume clearly indicating the job vacancy to the following;
EMAIL : email@example.com
POSTAL ADDRESS : PNG Power Ltd, P.O.Box 1105, Boroko, NCD
HAND DELIVERED : PNG Power Ltd National Office, corner of Wards Road, Hohola
(Labeling the job vacancy).
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST WILL CLOSE AT 4:30PM ON FRIDAY 28TH JULY 2017
Original certificates (qualification) are required at the time of interview.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful if you are not contacted within 4 weeks after close of applications.