Reporting to the Team Leader Approvals, this position is responsible to lead the Approvals team in ensuring that all electrical appliances entering the country are tested; and that the appliances are in compliance with Australian/New Zealand Standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes Requirements
- General Electrician’s License
- Electrical Tradesman Certificate
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Proven experience and exposure in the following areas;
- Testing and Certification of electrical appliances
- Understanding and application of the AS/NZS Wiring Rules, PNG Electrical Standards 1022 and Electricity Industry Act and Bylaws
- Leading and coordinating a team of workers.
- Communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal), which will enable provision of effective advice, quality coaching, concise documentation and reports.
- A proven team player, who is reliable, able to motivate others, has integrity and accepts responsibility and is accountable, for performance and result oriented.
APPLICANTS RESIDING WITHIN RESPECTIVE CENTRES OR WITHIN LOCALITY OF THE ADVERTISED VACANCY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
PNG POWER offers attractive terms and conditions of employment and remuneration to commensurate skills and expertise required by these roles.
More information about these roles can be obtained from our website: www.pngpower.com.pg/careers to download full details on the Knowledge, Skills and Attributes Requirements. To apply, send only your application letter and current resume clearly indicating the job vacancy to the following;
ATTENTION TO : PPL Recruitment team
EMAIL : email@example.com
POSTAL ADDRESS : PNG Power Ltd, P.O. Box 1105, Boroko, NCD
HAND DELIVERED : PNG Power Ltd National Office, corner of Wards Road, Hohola
(Labeling the job vacancy)
original certificates (QUALIFICATION) ARE required at the time of interview.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful if you are not contacted within 4 weeks after close of applications.