Knowledge, Skills and Attributes Requirements
- Graduate level business qualification in Accounting, finance service delivery, administration and consumer law.
- It is also preferable that the incumbent possesses medium to advance level proficiency in MS Office Software
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Proven experience and exposure in the following areas;
- Analysing complex financial information
- Addressing customer enquires
- Providing staff training and direction in reporting and achieving billing and revenue targets.
- Addressing and enhancing inadequate service standards through new methods of working or process and procedures improvements
- Communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal), which will enable provision of effective advice, leadership and process improvement, quality coaching, concise documentation and reports.
- A proven team player, who is reliable, able to motivate others, has integrity and accepts responsibility and is accountable, for performance and result oriented.
APPLICANTS RESIDING WITHIN RESPECTIVE CENTRES OR WITHIN LOCALITY OF THE ADVERTISED VACANCY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
PNG POWER offers attractive terms and conditions of employment and remuneration to commensurate skills and expertise required by these roles. To apply, send only your application letter and current resume clearly indicating the job vacancy to the following;
ATTENTION TO : PPL Recruitment team
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
POSTAL ADDRESS : PNG Power Ltd, P.O.Box 1105, Boroko, NCD
HAND DELIVERED : PNG Power Ltd National Office, corner of Wards Road, Hohola
(Labeling the job vacancy).
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST WILL CLOSE AT 4:30PM ON FRIDAY 01st June 2018
original certificates (QUALIFICATION) ARE required at the time of interview.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful if you are not contacted within 4 weeks after close of applications.