Qualifications & Minimum Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Commercial Field with relevant power sector experience
- Must be registered with the Institute of Engineers of Papua New Guinea (IEPNG)
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Proven experience and exposure in a general management position and in the following areas;
- Competently managing and coordinating the running of GTD assets
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders and managing maintenance activities and projects.
- Establishing and managing a complete maintenance cycle, including development of maintenance plans, schedules, coordinating resources and ensuring the plant is maintained safely and aligned with SOPs and manuals
- Managing and coordinating of billing and revenue collections within the Centre.
- Developing and establishing organization wide policies, procedures and standards in relation to Operational Risk Management, Emergency procedures and Health, Safety and Hazard Management.
- Working for a service delivery organization / in a service delivery function
- Working knowledge of Occupational, Health and Safety regulations applicable for the power industry
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal) and a proven team player, who is reliable, able to motivate others, has the integrity and accepts responsibility and is accountable, for performance and is result oriented.
- Must be flexible, champion team player, adaptable to change, enthusiastic self-starter, and eager to quickly assimilate new concepts and ideas.