Reporting to the Supervisor Fuel Procurement, this position is responsible to ensure that fuel procurement, purchase, supplies, logistics requirements and processes are maintained with capability needed to meet its business needs.
- Diploma or certificate level qualification that covers subjects relevant to the fuel management and in a power industry.
- Must possess 5+ years of experience in similar role.
The ideal candidate must have a proven experience in fuel procurement coordination and be able to demonstrate success in the following areas:
- Fuel procurement coordination & logistics
- Fuel supply chain reliability management
- Fuel contract management
- Addressing reliability and availability issues in terms of fuel/oil
- Introducing new concepts and methods of working in terms of fuel management
Critical Skill & Attribute Requirements:
- Contract management
- Negotiation skills
- Team work & relationship
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal)
- A proven team player, who is reliable, able to motivate others, has the integrity and accepts responsibility and is accountable, for performance and is result oriented.
- Must be flexible, champion team player, adaptable to change, enthusiastic self-starter, and eager to quickly assimilate new concepts and ideas.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer and salary will be commensurate with experience and qualification by this role.
To apply, submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) indicating the position vacancy with current resume to the following;
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating the Subject as VACANCY-JANUARY 2023
HAND DELIVERED / PAPER BASED APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES (QUALIFICATION) IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW.
DUE TO OVERWHELMING RESPONSE TO OUR JOB VACANCY ADVERTISMENTS, ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL IF YOU ARE NOT CONTACTED WITHIN 4 WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSE DATE.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST WILL CLOSE AT 4:30PM ON FRIDAY 03RD FEBRUARY 2023.