You will need to be a person that is:
• Driven to create change with proven capabilities
• Forward thinking, strategic and disciplined
• Inspiring, caring and works well with others for superior results
• Takes personal accountability
• Customer centric
The following roles are now open and we will accept applications up until 05th July 2019. No late applications will be accepted. PNG Power is an equal opportunity employer.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Tariff Regulation & Government Affairs, you will assume the overall responsibilities to ensure PNG Power’s shareholder needs are translated into business strategies and objectives.
You will also be responsible to provide commercial, regulatory and economic advice to investors, PPL Management and board, the government, developers and international finance institutions, specifically in the electricity energy and must have commercial/economic or policy/strategy experience within one or more of the above fields as well as be experienced in quantitative analysis and be able to supervise and guide junior officers in your team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Strategy, Marketing, Law, Finance or Risk Management
• Proven experience and exposure in a managerial position and in the following areas;
• Developing and implementing organization wide strategic plans covering business, financial, risk, economic, information systems, marketing and human resources.
• Have proven experience in techno economic modelling and simulations;
• Significant negotiating skills.
• Strong analytical ability to demonstrate data and information to assist in management decision making process.
• Addressing inadequate service standards through new concepts and methods of working.
• Strong people management skills and be able to demonstrate success in organization transformation, have strong business acumen and be recognized as an inspirational leader.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer and salary will be commensurate with experience and qualification by this role.
To apply, send only your application letter and current resume to the following;
clearly indicating the subject as ‘LEAD-VAC’
POSTAL ADDRESS: PNG Power Ltd, P.O. Box 1105, Boroko, NCD
HAND DELIVERED: PNG Power Ltd National Office, Cnr. Wards Road, Hohola
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST WILL CLOSE AT 4:30PM ON FRIDAY 12TH JULY 2019 ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES (QUALIFICATION) IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW. ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED, PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL IF YOU ARE NOT CO