Reporting to the Senior Manager Procurement, this position is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring PNG Power’s overall supply chain strategy in order to maximize process efficiency and productivity and cost effectiveness, at the same time developing and maintaining cordial relationships with vendors and distributors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management.
- Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration is desirable.
Proven experience in a management position and manage a significant number of professionals in a commercial environment that deals extensively with supporting and enabling core business functionality. Power industry experience is desirable but not essential. Specifically, should have sufficient experience and be able to demonstrate success in the following areas:
- Supporting organisation turnaround in terms of culture and performance
- Addressing inadequate service standards
- Introducing new concepts and methods of working
- Experience related to inventory managemen
Critical Skill Requirements & Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal)
- A proven team player, who is reliable, able to motivate others and has integrity, risk management, relationship management, negotiation, proactive, planning (strategic & tactical), effective negotiation skills and commercial
- Accountable for performance and is result oriented.
- Must be flexible, adaptable to change, enthusiastic self-starter, and eager to quickly assimilate new concepts and ideas
An attractive remuneration package is on offer and salary will be commensurate with experience and qualification by this role.
To apply, submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) indicating the position vacancy with current resume to the following;
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating the Subject as VACANCY-OCTOBER 2021
HAND DELIVERED / PAPER BASED APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES (QUALIFICATION) IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW. DUE TO OVERWHELMING RESPONSE TO OUR JOB VACANCY ADVERTISMENTS, ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL IF YOU ARE NOT CONTACTED WITHIN 4 WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSE DATE.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST WILL CLOSE AT 4:30PM ON FRIDAY 05th NOVEMBER 2021.