PNGPOWER CENTERS VACANCIES
Unique opportunities for talented, motivated and caring leaders to join the local company that is making a World of difference. We have ambitious goals to grow our business from less than one million customers today to around six (6) million over the next decade. We are also serious about significantly lowering the cost of electricity to make sure everyone can afford electricity. Our growth will underwrite the social and economic growth of our country. PNG Power is aligned to ensure we are focused in the right areas and are equipped to undertake rapid electrification and improve efficiency. You will need to be a person who is: • Driven to create change with proven capabilities • Forward thinking, strategic and disciplined • Inspiring, caring and works well with others for superior results • Responsible to take personal accountability • Customer centric. The following role is now open and we will accept applications up until 15th July 2022. No late applications will be accepted. PNG Power is an equal opportunity employer.
PNGPOWER CENTERS VACANCIES
PPL TRANSMISSION RAMU HIGHLANDS
2x LINESMAN 507
2x LINESMAN 510
PPL CUSTOMER SERVICE INSPECTION (POM)
POWER STATION OPERATOR
2X POWER STATION OPERATOR
Primary Objectives for the above roles:
To ensure all power generating equipment’s at respective centers, Power Stations and Transmission and Distributions are operated safely and effectively implement PPL’s short-term electrical maintenance programs, by ensuring repair and maintenance of plant and equipment are carried out in a timely, cost effective manner and meets specified quality standards.
These technical positions require proven expertise and tradesman qualifications in respective fields as stated below;
- Linesman = Linesman Tradesman Certificate, Live Line Training Certificate, HV/LV Operating License, CPR Certificate, Height Certificate, Welding Certificate, Pole Top Rescue Certificate.
- Power Station Operator = Power Station Operator Tradesman Certificate
Skills and Personal Attributes
- All applicants must have proven experience and exposure in similar role or areas related to the energy sector, particularly in power generation
- Working knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety regulations applicable for the power industry;
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal) and a proven team player, who is reliable, able to motivate others and has the integrity and accepts responsibility and is accountable, for performance and result orientated
- Must be flexible, champion team players, adaptable to change, enthusiastic self-starters, and eager to quickly assimilate new concepts and ideas.
APPLICANTS RESIDING WITHIN RESPECTIVE CENTRES OR WITHIN LOCALITY OF THE ADVERTISED VACANCY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer and salary will be commensurate with experience and qualification by this role.
To apply, submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) indicating the position vacancy with current resume to the following;
EMAIL: email@example.com, clearly indicating the Subject as VACANCY-JULY 2022
HAND DELIVERED / PAPER BASED APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES (QUALIFICATION) IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW.
DUE TO OVERWHELMING RESPONSE TO OUR JOB VACANCY ADVERTISMENTS, ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL IF YOU ARE NOT CONTACTED WITHIN 4 WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSE DATE.